Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Look The Horse Square In The Eye.


Speaking Truth Into Your Life

 The tranquil blue sky was endless and there was not a cloud in sight. The glistening leaves of reds, golds, yellow's and orange's seemed to dance ever so slightly in the soft warm breeze. I could feel the warmth of the sun on my shoulders and neck. I felt tranquil inside and I sang, Glory to God. Other then Rocco my daughter's one year old dog and my 'ole' guy Benji we were the only ones on the trail. Rocco usually ran yards ahead of me only to stop like a faithful friend to see if I was coming his direction. Then yards behind me Benji was smelling then marking his territory. Benji could barely hear when I called but caught up once he noticed we were way ahead of him. They were in there element. No leash and on an adventure. I suppose we all were. I had yet to experience the treat I was in for.


If you want to let your voice be heard and share your colors Join Hubpages for free
Earn Extra Income Never any dues or fees









 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love