Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Birthday Tribute Precious Child, Turning the Pages




Link to a poem for my precious daughter Jessica Marie. Happy Bithday sweet one. I am SO Blessed to have suce a gem for a daughter. You are a rare treasure and I am  proud of all your growth and victories. Through the hard times you keep rowing that boat. You are not alone. This you know and I pray many others would know they do not need not go it alone. There is one with all power. His name is Jesus. 
  I invite all moms to read. I believe you will be Blessed. May all your days be richly enlightenend. Stay in the light. You are not alone.
Love skye2day hubpages


If you want to write be heard, get published, give writing a try then check out hubpages. Never dues or fees, Be heard. Be published. Get Paid. You life will be richly Blessed. Writing is a journey into the soul. Love and Hugs.

To  join hubpages

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love