Blog Archive

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Calling all Writers New, wanna B, novice, published

WRITERS OR WANNA BE WRITERS
Never fees or dues, get published, be heard, share your voice. Earn extra income. Take the leap of faith. If you have a desire to write or you are a published author hubpages is a place to belong. You will find a community of support at the hubpages of love. Do not miss it. You will not be disappointed.Check it out today Your story, skill or talents can enlighten another or help to encourage someone or many that need hope in these perilous times we live today. You never know where your experience may touch another. 
Not to mention you can earn money! We do reap what we sow. 
 If you are reading this, maybe there is a reason. My life changed the day I started on hubpages. I had a divine appointment and was led to the hubs. It is there new doors opportunity opened up for me. I have a host of new friends from all over the world. I have packed in a wealth of knowledge and information from other writers in the community.  My writing has taken me to the depth of my heart where I discovered Gods purpose for my Life. Do not be afraid to go the mile. Everyone has to start somewhere.
 If you have an inkling to write go on and dig in.
You will be happy you did.
Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today.


 My love. In Christ Jesus 


No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love