Blog Archive

Monday, October 31, 2011

 The Slave and His Master, Conclusion.

Macarius went to his knees. He knew the reason the peak was made clear and wide was because the hand of Almighty God was on them. In Thanksgiving he knelt to praise God. Timeus returned to the master, 'Are you well sir, may I be of help master?' In humility master replied. 'No Timeus I am thanking God for saving Johan's life today. From this day forth you will be called my sons and daughters and not my slaves, nor  my servants.There is only one we serve and that is God, the one true God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. I have made many mistakes in this life time. I intend to serve God and do what He has willed for me.'

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love