Blog Archive

Friday, June 4, 2010

                                                          Pay it forward

                                              
In these troubling times with no guarantee of pay check, lack of work, loss on K, stocks, insurance there is a SOLUTION. It is the oldest law of all of time. It works. It is a law that the Creator of the Universe Jesus Christ gave to us. BLESS and Get BLESSED. Following is a true short story. I am sure you will really ENJOY this precious reminder. We are here to serve and not get served. Is this a wake up call? I sometimes need a reminder. It is so easy to get swallowed up with my issues. They seem so trivial in comparison to health loss, starvation and no God for direction. I encourage you click guaranteed blessings below. Take three minutes to get Blessed. I promise you will not be disappointed. I am sending a you virtual hug.
                                                  Skye 

                                   Guaranteed Blessings

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love