Blog Archive

Sunday, July 4, 2010

GOD BLESS THE USA

Happy 4th of July America. Let us not forget we were founded 'One Nation Under God.' . We are the most Blessed country in all of the World. Let us turn to God and thank him for our Freedom. 

We need stand tall and fight for our freedom and the fact we do serve one God. The creator of the universe. He owns it all. He sits on the throne. Without him we will fall. Stand  tall America. Rise up to God. He is the Way Truth and Life.



To link to an amazing beautiful story click below. Enjoy the awesome song as you read. I ran across this just minutes ago. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. I do not think I realized how fortunate I am to live in the USA. I can rest. on my laurels. I had an eye opener in this short story. I believe you will be touched. Love and Peace to America. God Bless the USA. Look up America to God. Amen and Amen. There is much to be grateful for. We must continue to fight the fight for our freedom to worship Christ in every area of the USA.

In Love and Peace

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love