Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2011

                                When fear lurks in the shadows of your life, what is the solution?




We live in perilous times. It is evident just look out the window. If you do not 'Believe' then open the Blinds. There is much fear, doubt and hopelessness.  Fear makes people do crazy things. It can zap energy, make one physically ill amd it runs like a faucet of water down the family line  Lets face it is truth. It is a dificult scenario for the very bravest of us.

There is no doubt that we are in the latter days. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior then you walk in the world and it is close to impossible for you to see. I do not pass judgement, I share the truth of the Holy Scriptures. Much has come to pass as written over 2,000 years ago.. Do your know that Psalm22 was written by King David 1000 years before Jesus went to the Cross for all the sinners of the world by word, verbatim. For many this is one of the prophecies I share that none can argue.


Anyway there is a solution to all your fears.. I too am human so I know that I for one have not mastered this spiritual truth. I do know some that have some very close and truly they do not fear. T his is not to say that the ole enemy of our souls will not try to temp with fear but he is defeated. In the name of Jesus he has to flee. He shudders at the name o Jesus Christ. He hates that Jesus loves HIS creation and wants no one to perish. Jesus came so we could have abundant life.  The devil came only except to steal kill and destroy in that order. I encourage you to please follow this link to my site where I have more written on fear and scriptures that will truly help you.  Not because I am all that I am not. God is all that and tells us not to fear not to be anxious not to worry over 12 times in scripture. Now if GOD says it IT is truth. He has never changed. He is the same yesterday today tomorrow. SO take a leap and go visit my read. I believe if you landed here then there is a reason. I pray you are touched and by the Spirit o God and  your fears are lightened. I pray you practice what God tells us. He gave us His Word of our benefit not His. In Christ Jesus.
                                                                                        © Copyright Skye Tudae


May God shine Hi favor on you today and always. It is a choice to walk with Jesus. It is a free ticket to forgiveness of sin and a new live from within. I know it was the best day of my life and saved my life when I asked Jesus to be my Lord and Saviours.

Write, get published, be heard, never dues or fees.

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love