Blog Archive

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Joy Come In The Morning.

Joy Come In The Morning.


Weeping may endure for a night but joy come in the morning. Psalm 30:5 Precious friends. These are most difficult days. Many are in allot of pain and suffering from loss. Many are loosing jobs or homes, cars or stuff and or suffering emotional heartache. These are hard times. If one says they are not they must be a select few. If you are a Child of GOD He is shaping and molding us for the future. If you are not a child of GOD maybe He is saying come to me all you who are weary and I will give you rest.
Jesus is going to return. If you believe you know the truth and be encouraged your weeping will turn to joy in the morning. You may feel like never ever will it come, but it will. I know. I encourage you to read my testimony and read words by the Spirit in me for encouragement. It is not I that wrote but Jesus wrote though me.
If you do not know Jesus and landed here maybe this is no mistake???
Jesus loves you and wants you in His Family. Go and read and take the free gift of Salvation. You do want Heaven and Not Hell right.??
I love you Merry Christmas to All
In Christ Jesus Love You.

Write your heart out and be paid. Never dues or Fees. Be published. Share your colors with the world.

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love