Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Activate Favor into your life.

Prayers to activate blessing.

Beloved I am back to the blog. I have been away for a time. I attempted to stay with it and post for thirty days in a row but that did not go as planned. I truly meant to follow through with this promise to myself. Goes to show you I can not do anything on my own. God is over all. It is in Him and through Him I have my being. It was not like I was being tested. I am not going to beat myself up I can try again. Next time I will ask the Lord to help me with the goal. What a concept.

I must tell you something. I know you will be blessed beyond measure as I was. I went to hubpages to read a few articles. In particular I usually search for writings from believers. Yesterday I landed on a site and I was blown away. It was a divine appointment. There is no doubt. I really needed to hear, see and be at this site. God knows all things. 

The link to the site is above. It is a declarations site. Words we speak are life and death. As God tells us in His word life and death are in the power of the tongue. It is true. No matter if we speak negative or positive our words go out into a time capsule and will come back to us. So speak life.. 

To speak life into our situations is not always easy. But with daily direction and practice we can get much better at doing so. In time everything will get better by faith and the love of Christ in us. God desires for us to prosper and be in good health. Prosper meaning to have peace. God also wants us to have nice things but those things do not go with us. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these other thing shall be added to you. Matthew 6:32  His wealth and riches are gifts and He has paid the price for His children to have them. Jesus wants to rain His glorious favor on His children. 

I do not know who may land on this blog. Perhaps I am writing for my own reminder. I get few if any comments. It is all good. I am here for Jesus and to do His bidding. But if you are here there is no mistake. Go to the link above and check out the web site. You decide. If you practice speaking the declarations your life will change. Jesus is the breakthrough. We need to hear His promises and speak them into our lives.
May the favor of God be on you each and every day. May you increase in good health and may your family prosper and be in good health. May the love of Jesus shine in you and on you and through you. You are loved by an awesome God. 

I love you in Christ Jesus.  SkyePrayers to activate blessings.

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love