Blog Archive

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Slave and His Master. Part 1

The-slave-and-his-master Part 1:


As led by the Holy Spirit of God this is based on actual truths around the time of 138BC concerning Roman slavery and government. I asked the Spirit of God to help me to hear what he would have me to write and in obedience I started the research. It is nothing on my own I would have chosen. If you are a Child of God you understand my drift here. If not I pray that you go read part one and follow up with part two when it is complete. I truly think you will be touched. If one soul is touched then the work has been done unto the Lord God Almighty. I think for me this is possibly the most exciting story I have written because it has been a Spiritual journey of listening and being obedient to Gods Spirit. I have grown closer in my walk. I have asked to hear the small still voice and follow the lead. It has been a joyous adventure.

In knowing Christ there is no dulls ville about it. I am so grateful and humbled that this wretched sinner was saved from the pits of hell by my own demise and self seeking.  It is but for the Grace of God He pulled me from the dire straights into the Light. I am here to share the light of God with others that need hope, encouragement, truth and understanding. Trust me God is the judge and if He pulled me from the dark drowning ocean He so wants to pull you out too. He wants none to perish. It is a choice one neds to make in this lifetime! Who do you follow? The ways of the World or the Light of the World?

God forgives our sin. He waits for the lost to open the door to the Light of the World, Jesus Christ. He knocks so open the door for Jesus. It will be the best day of your life and save your life from eternal seperation from God in the dark death. Do not be deceived by the evil one that comes except only to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10


I send love by the Spirit of God in me and give Him all the Glory. May you keep on in the Light and enjoy the journey. Do not worry because God promises His Children He will never leave nor forsake us. Hebrews 3:13.


If you believe in God great but do you believe His Word? Do you know His Word? Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Be Blessed dear one.

Love Skye

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love