Blog Archive

Monday, March 12, 2012

ISM I SELF ME Disease

Alcoholism is a devastating illness.

It rips through the family like a tornado and wipes out all in its path left untreated.
Last stats that I heard were 5 out of 10 were in the diseases untreated.  If you are one that faces this horrific illness in your family with a loved one or a Friend know there is hope. I know what it feels like to feel hopeless. Your loved one is in denial and the merry go round ride has maybe gone on for years and years. No matter how long the disease has ravaged your life I am here to tell you there is hope. Even if there feels like none there is hope. You are not alone and there is one that can help you. Maybe you do not know Him but He is calling to you.  Maybe you feel you have been deserted and GOD is in the background but not your life. I encourage you to please read my true story. Do not give up on God. If you do not know who Jesus Christ is they read my story. He will care for you. He wants too. He loves you. You are in a hard spot but nothing is too big for Jesus. We need to ask Him and seek Him. He comes in when invited. He wants to be in your life. Never Never Give up on Jesus and His Power.  It is for all His Children.  Be encouraged sister or brother. 

My Love In Christ Jesus, Skye

 Write get paid be published. Join Hubpages, never ever a fee.
http://skye2day.hubpages.com/








 

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love