Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2014







Beloved friends, I have been away from writing for a season. I do miss it so. I took a rest with my writing because nothing I wrote seemed to came together. Rather than fighting it I decided just to take some time and spend it with Jesus. I do not know why writers get the block but it happens. I hope to come back bolder and stronger for it. However it works out I am grateful because Jesus is so good and he loves us so  very
much. He will never leave nor forsake us. I do not have to beat myself up today for not publishing. God has his reasons. I do not always understand. Sometimes he reveals these things to us in time and other times I just need to go with the flow. I guess one gets tired of fighting with the flesh trying to push something that is not working at the time. 

May God bless you with his peace that transcends all understanding. Keep pressing forward in these most difficult times we live. Keep your eyes on Jesus.  Do not stay focused on the issue or problem look up to Jesus because he has it all worked out. Trust in him. Please go to my site and engage in a new read. My Love in Christ Jesus. Skye

No comments:

To Love Larger

To Love Larger
He Can

Sharing the Love Headline Animator

Sharing the Love